I am proud to announce that my new book, Fundamentals of CRM with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform has finally hit the digital shelves. Printed copies will also be available soon.
You can obtain your copy from Amazon at:
- Getting Started with Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365 Platform Structure
- Dynamics 365 Sales Application
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation
- Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and the Power Platform
- Customizing Dynamics 365
- Building better business functionality
- Out of the box integration capabilities
- Custom integration capabilities
- Core Administration Concepts
This book is for customers and project stakeholders, new functional consultants, business administration users, and project managers looking to get up and running with the latest features of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. This guide will help non-developers become acquainted with a no-code approach to customization and configuration. A basic understanding of relational data and customer management concepts will help you get the most out of this book.