Microsoft Power Platform Blog
- by Charles LamannaMicrosoft Power Platform transforms the way developers work by providing a comprehensive low-code platform that increases their productivity and enables them to build solutions faster than ever before. Developers can use Microsoft Power Platform to create custom applications, automate processes, and manage information across their organizations. The post The future of app development with Microsoft […]
- How Copilot in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform delivers enterprise-ready AI built for security and privacyby Walter SunWith the introduction of generative AI across Microsoft business applications—including Microsoft Dynamics 365, Viva Sales, and Power Platform—interactions with AI across business roles and processes will become second nature. With Copilot, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform introduce a new way to generate ideas and content drafts, and methods to access and organize information across […]
- by Nirav ShahToday, I want to acknowledge and celebrate the community of developers, partners, and publishers who have helped us reach an exciting milestone—1,000 certified connectors. The post Microsoft Power Platform celebrates 1,000 certified connectors appeared first on Microsoft Power Platform Blog.
- by Richard RileyEdelman Assembly, on behalf of Microsoft, surveyed more than 2,000 IT CIOs and IT pros to understand the benefits they derive from low-code platforms. The post Low-code signals 2023 appeared first on Microsoft Power Platform Blog.
- Release wave 1 expands agility, automation, and innovation across Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platformby Charles LamannaToday we launched 2023 release wave 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform, a rollout of new features and enhanced capabilities slated for release between April and September 2023. The post Release wave 1 expands agility, automation, and innovation across Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform appeared first on Microsoft Power Platform Blog.
Power Platform – Microsoft 365 Developer Blog
- by Ben SummersLearn about our Ignite 2022 announcements, from pro code to low code, to help you build apps that are collaborative by design, meeting users right in the flow of work. The post Ignite 2022: Transforming collaboration with low and pro code dev tools appeared first on Microsoft 365 Developer Blog.
- by Garry TrinderThere has never been a better time to start your journey to becoming a Microsoft 365 Developer. Learn about the tools and resources to help you get started. The post Start your journey to becoming a Microsoft 365 developer appeared first on Microsoft 365 Developer Blog.
- by Dan WahlinThis overview, aimed specifically at enterprise app development leaders, will help you make informed decisions about creating applications on the Microsoft Cloud. The post Building applications on the Microsoft Cloud: A guide for enterprise application leaders appeared first on Microsoft 365 Developer Blog.
- by Ayca BasLearn about services provided in the Microsoft Cloud to add collaboration functionality into your custom apps. The post Building real-time collaborative apps with Microsoft 365, Azure and Power Platform appeared first on Microsoft 365 Developer Blog.
- by Microsoft 365 Platform teamWe are excited to announce our new Microsoft 365 unified sample gallery with more than 1,000 samples, inspiring and showcasing the art of the possible. The post Announcing new Microsoft 365 unified sample gallery with over 1,000 samples appeared first on Microsoft 365 Developer Blog.
Power Apps Community Blog
- by rampprakashIn this Blog we will see how to Use Host in Canvas PowerApps
- by ArchitectMadhanDo you believe, that you can create an app without writing a single line of code and just few minutes. Only thing you need to have is requirement should be clear.
- by Support-PPPower Pages is built on top of Dataverse and all configurations made in the design Studio are stored as records/rows in Dataverse. Components used in Power Pages such as Lists and Forms connect to Dataverse forms and views. In this article, let's look at how Power Pages connects to Dataverse and its integration with Azure.
- by suparna-banerjeThe most important part of starting Power Platform Adoption is setting up proper Governance to make yourself feel secured and organized. But Power Platform Governance is really BIG and you can feel overwhelmed while starting it. This consolidated checklist will help you to understand the required tasks, plan accordingly and make sure that you are […]
- by WarrenBelzIt is easy enough to allow a user to add a custom value to a single select Combo Box but what about multi-select columns ?
Dynamics 365 Blog
- by Eran ManorIn today's competitive business landscape, maximizing the value sellers derive from sales tools is paramount. The post Enhancing Seller Productivity: Customize Viva Sales Forms appeared first on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blog.
- by Arvind IyerWith a growing alignment between customer service and brand loyalty, companies recognize the growing complexity and consequence of the service relationship. Those looking to bridge the divide have sought new tools and technologies to help evolve service delivery for both the customer and the employee. The post A report on Global State of Customer Service […]
- by Madhuri SomaraLayout personalization and persistent filters to inline attachment and transcript views are designed to boost user personalization and productivity. The post Boost your productivity with timeline enhancements appeared first on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blog.
- by Erica WolffThanks to a recent upgrade of the Microsoft Learn platform, you can now get an up-to-the-minute PDF version of release plans for Dynamics 365, Power Platform, and Cloud for Industry on demand. The post Download live PDF release plans on demand appeared first on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blog.
- by Eyal Zach, Maya Shoval, Rafi Rabo and Katy ShatsovAI-powered experiences are changing the game of what’s possible for sellers, and generative AI with Copilot is here to assist sellers do their best work. The post 5 ways Copilot in Viva Sales takes seller productivity to the next level appeared first on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blog.